Sport Quote

Hako Srl – Sport quote, Read and bet!
Posted by Louis On November - 17 - 2014

Betting Tips for American National Football League:  St. Louis Rams vs. Minnesota Vikings

This match between these two teams is scheduled to take place on September 7, 2014 at 01.00 p.m. as per the Eastern Time Zone.  In this match, St. Louis Rams with 1st position in NFC South Team will receive Minnesota Vikings with standing of 4th in NFC North Team for their first match of this season at Edward Jones Dome.  Majority of betting tips for this match are giving prediction of St. Louis Rams to win this match.  St. Louis Rams has Strike of Lost 3 and on the other hand Minnesota Vikings has Strike of Win 4. 

Betting tips in this article are based on the comprehensive study of data pertaining to both teams. Currently this study is suggesting win of Minnesota Vikings in this match due to their superior form and higher ranking.

St. Louis Rams won 1 and lost 3 out of the last 4 games played in the preseason matches.  They recently won a match against Miami Dolphins on August 28, 2014 with score of 14-13.  The current statistics related with St. Louis Rams shows that they had Passing Yards average of 195.3 per game with Rushing Yards average of 109.5 per game.  They allowed at an average of 242.1 Opponent Passing Yards per game to other teams and Opponent Rushing Yard average of 102.9.

Minnesota Vikings won all of the last 4 games played in their preseason matches.  They recently won a match against Tennessee Titans on August 28, 2014 with score of 19-3.  The current statistics related with Minnesota Vikings shows that they had Passing Yards average of 214.2 per game with Rushing Yards average of 130.1 per game.  They allowed at an average of 287.2 opponent passing yards per game to other teams and opponent Rushing yards average of 110.4.

As per the data available betting tips for this match predicts win of Minnesota Vikings.

Posted by Louis On August - 26 - 2014

Betting Odds for English League Cup:  Gillingham vs. Newcastle United

This match between Gillingham and Newcastle United is scheduled for August 27, 2014 at KRBS Priestfield Stadium.  In this match Gillingham will receive Newcastle United for the forthcoming match of this league.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Gillingham to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are suggesting win of Newcastle United in this match due to their superior form.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Gillingham at 20 percent, win of Newcastle United at 50 percent and probability of draw at 30 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Newcastle United (+2) is superior to that of Gillingham (+1).  Gillingham won 2, had draw in 1 and lost 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They lost their last match against Barnsley on August 23, 2014 with score of 4-1.   Newcastle United won 2, had draw in 2 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They had a draw in their last match against Aston Villa on August 23, 2014 when both teams failed to score.

As on August 26, 2014 winner.com is providing best betting odds for this match as 7.50 for the win of Gillingham; Pinnacle is providing odds of 4.75 for draw and William Hill is providing odds of 1.50 for the win of Newcastle United in this match in this match.

Posted by Louis On August - 18 - 2014

Betting Odds for English Championship:  Norwich City vs. Blackburn Rovers

This match between Norwich City and Blackburn Rovers is scheduled for August 20, 2014 at Elland Road Stadium.  In this match Norwich City with 10th position will play against Blackburn Rovers with 5th position in this championship.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Norwich City to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of Norwich City in this match due to their home ground advantage.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 15 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Norwich City at 13.3 percent, win of Blackburn Rovers at 40 percent and probability of draw at 46.7 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Blackburn Rovers (+1) is superior to that of Norwich City (0).  Norwich City won 3, had draw 1 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They won their last match against Watford on August 16, 2014 with score of 3-0.   Blackburn Rovers won 1, had draw in 3 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They won their last match against Blackpool on August 16, 2014 with score of 2-1.

As on August 20, 2014 bet365 is providing best betting odds for this match as 2.20 for the win of Norwich City. Pinnacle is providing odds of 3.45 for draw and draw of 3.71 for the win of Blackburn Rovers in this match.

 

Posted by Louis On August - 8 - 2014

Betting Odds for Japan J-2 League:  JEF United vs. Yokohama

This match between JEF United and Yokohama is scheduled for August 10, 2014 at Fukuda Denshi Arena.  In this match JEF United with 6th position will play against Yokohama with 12th position in this league.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of JEF United to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of JEF United in this match due to their home ground advantage, superior form and higher ranking.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 12 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of JEF United at 58.3 percent, win of Yokohama at 33.3 percent and probability of draw at 8.3 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Yokohama (-1) is inferior to that of JEF United (+3).  JEF United won 3 and had draw in 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They had a draw in their last match against Shonan Bellmare on August 3, 2014 with score of 1-1.   Yokohama won 4 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They won their last match against Kataller Toyama on August 3, 2014 with score of 2-0.

As on August 8, 2014 Dafabet is providing best betting odds for this match as 1.93 for the win of JEF United; bet365 is providing odds of 3.40 for draw and William hill is providing odds of 4.20 for the win of Yokohama in this match.

Posted by Louis On August - 1 - 2014

Betting Odds German Bundesliga-2:   Karlsruher SC vs.  Union Berlin

This match between Karlsruher SC and Union Berlin is scheduled for August 03, 2014 at Wildpark Stadion.  In this match Karlsruher SC with 13th position will play against Union Berlin with 18th position in this league.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Karlsruher SC to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of Karlsruher SC in this match due to their home ground advantage.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 14 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Karlsruher SC at 50 percent, win of Union Berlin at 14.3 percent and probability of draw at 35.7 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Union Berlin (0) is at par to that of Karlsruher SC (0).   Karlsruher SC won 1 and lost 4 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They lost their last match against Hertha BSC on July 27, 2014 with score of 1-0.    Union Berlin won 4 and had draw in 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They won their last match against Sevilla on July 27, 2014 with score of 2-1.

As on August 1, 2014 Pinnacle is providing best betting odds for this match as 2.16 for the win of Karlsruher SC, odds of 3.46 for draw and odds of 3.61 for win of  Union Berlin in this match.

 

 

Posted by Louis On July - 24 - 2014

Betting Tips for WNBA:  San Antonio Silver Stars vs. Indiana Fever

This match between these two teams for the WNBA is scheduled to take place on July 26, 2014 at 8.00 p.m. as per Eastern Time.  In this match, San Antonio Silver Stars with standing of 3rd Western will receive Indiana Fever with standing of 2nd Eastern at AT&T Arena.  Majority of betting tips for this match are giving prediction of San Antonio Silver Stars to win this match.  Indiana Fever has STRK of Lost 1 and San Antonio Silver Stars has STRK of Win 1 in the present season.

Betting tips in this article are based on the comprehensive study of data pertaining to both teams. Currently this study is suggesting win of San Antonio Silver Stars in this match due to their home ground advantage and superior form.

San Antonio Silver Stars won 12 and lost 12 out of the 24 matches played by them.  They won their last match against Tulsa Shock on July 22, 2014 with score of 95-93.  The season’s statistics related with San Antonio Silver Stars shows that they had scored at an average of 77.9 points per game with rebounds at the rate of 30.5 and assists at the rate of 18.0 per game.  They allowed at an average of 80.3 points to other teams. 

Indiana Fever won 11 and lost 12 out of the 23 matches played by them.  They lost their last match against Chicago Sky on July 22, 2014 with score of 60-57.  The season’s statistics related with Indiana Fever shows that they had scored at an average of 75.2 points per game with rebounds at the rate of 32.2 and assists at the rate of 14.2 per game.  They allowed at an average of 76.8 points per game to other teams. 

As per the data available betting tips for this match predicts win of San Antonio Silver Stars.

 

Posted by Louis On July - 16 - 2014

Betting Tips for WNBA:  Tulsa Shock vs. San Antonio Silver Stars

This match between these two teams for the WNBA is scheduled to take place on July 17, 2014 at 12.30 p.m. as per Eastern Time.  In this match, Tulsa Shock with standing of 6th Eastern will receive San Antonio Silver Stars with standing of 3rd Western at BOK Center.  Majority of betting tips for this match are giving prediction of Tulsa Shock to win this match.  San Antonio Silver Stars has STRK of Lost 2 and Tulsa Shock has STRK of Lost 4 in the present season.

Betting tips in this article are based on the comprehensive study of data pertaining to both teams. Currently this study is suggesting win of San Antonio Silver Stars in this match due to their superior form and higher ranking.

Tulsa Shock won 7 and lost 14 out of the 21 matches played by them.  They lost their last match against Washington Mystics on July 12, 2014 with score of 91-74.  The season’s statistics related with Tulsa Shock shows that they had scored at an average of 82.0 points per game with rebounds at the rate of 34.4 and assists at the rate of 16.2 per game.  They allowed at an average of 83.9 points to other teams. 

San Antonio Silver Stars won 11 and lost 11 out of the 22 matches played by them.  They lost their last match against Phoenix Mercury on July 13, 2014 with score of 90-61.  The season’s statistics related with San Antonio Silver Stars shows that they had scored at an average of 76.6 points per game with rebounds at the rate of 30.5 and assists at the rate of 17.9 per game.  They allowed at an average of 79.0 points per game to other teams. 

As per the data available betting tips for this match predicts win of San Antonio Silver Stars.

 

 

 

Posted by Louis On July - 8 - 2014

Betting Odds for UEFA Europa League: Shakhter Karagandy vs. Shirak

This match between Shakhter Karagandy and Shirak is scheduled for July 10, 2014 at Stadion Shakhter.  In this match Shakhter Karagandy a football club from Kazakhstan will play against Shirak from Armenia in this league.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Shakhter Karagandy to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of Shakhter Karagandy in this match due to their home ground advantage, superior form and higher ranking.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting the win of Shakhter Karagandy at 100 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Shirak (-1) is inferior to that of Shakhter Karagandy (+1).  Shakhter Karagandy won 3 and lost 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They lost their last match against Astana on July 6, 2014 with score of 4-0.  Shirak won 3 and lost 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They recently lost a match against Shakhter Karagandy on July 3, 2014 with score of 2-1.

As on July 8, 2014 William Hill is providing the best betting odds for this match between Shakhter Karagandy and Shirak as 1.44 for the win of Shakhter Karagandy, 4.00 for draw and 6.50 for the win of Shirak in this match.

 

Posted by Louis On June - 30 - 2014

Betting Tips for WNBA:  New York Liberty vs. Tulsa Shock

This match between these two teams for the WNBA is scheduled to take place on July 1, 2014 at 7.00 p.m. as per Eastern Time.  In this match, New York Liberty with standing of 6th Eastern will receive Tulsa Shock with standing of 5th Western at Madison Square Garden.  Majority of betting tips for this match are giving prediction of New York Liberty to win this match.  Tulsa Shock has STRK of Lost 2 and New York Liberty has STRK of Win 1 in the present season.

Betting tips in this article are based on the comprehensive study of data pertaining to both teams. Currently this study is suggesting win of New York Liberty in this match due to their home ground advantage and superior form.

New York Liberty won 5 and lost 11 out of the 16 matches played by them.  They won their last match against Connecticut Sun on June 29, 2014 with score of 67-65.  The season’s statistics related with New York Liberty shows that they had scored at an average of 73.1 points per game with rebounds at the rate of 33.8 and assists at the rate of 16.7 per game.  They allowed at an average of 75.6 points to other teams. 

Tulsa Shock won 6 and lost 9 out of the 15 matches played by them.  They lost their last match against Phoenix Mercury on June 29, 2014 with score of 80-77.  The season’s statistics related with Tulsa Shock shows that they had scored at an average of 83.1 points per game with rebounds at the rate of 35.4 and assists at the rate of 16.5 per game.  They allowed at an average of 83.3 points per game to other teams. 

As per the data available betting tips for this match predicts win of New York Liberty.

Posted by Louis On June - 20 - 2014

Betting Odds for World Cup 2014: Nigeria vs. Bosnia-Herzegovina

This match between Nigeria and Bosnia-Herzegovina is scheduled for June 22, 2014 at Arena Pantanal.  In this match Nigeria with 3rd position will play against Bosnia-Herzegovina with 4th position in Group F for the world cup hosted by Brazil.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Nigeria to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are suggesting win of Bosnia-Herzegovina in this match due to their superior form.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting the win of Nigeria at 25 percent, win of Bosnia-Herzegovina at 35 percent and probability of draw at 40 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Bosnia-Herzegovina is superior to that of Nigeria.  Nigeria had draw in 4 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They had a draw in their last match against Iran on June 17, 2014 with score of 0-0.  Bosnia-Herzegovina won 2 and lost 3 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They recently lost a match against Argentina on June 16, 2014 with score of 2-1.

As on June 20, 2014 10Bet is providing best betting odds of 4.50 for the win of Nigeria; Pinnacle is providing best odds of 3.69 for draw and Dafabet is providing best odds of 1.93 for the win of Bosnia-Herzegovina in this match.

 

Posted by Louis On June - 11 - 2014

Betting Odds for Ireland Premier Division: Shamrock Rovers vs. Cork City

This match between Shamrock Rovers and Cork City is scheduled for June 14, 2014 at the Tallaght Stadium.  In this match Shamrock Rovers with 4th position will play against Cork City with 2nd position in this division.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Shamrock Rovers to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of Shamrock Rovers in this match due to their home ground advantage.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 59 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting the win of Shamrock Rovers at 27.1 percent, win of Cork City at 40.7 percent and probability of draw at 32.2 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Cork City (+8) is superior to that of Shamrock Rovers (+7).  Shamrock Rovers won 3, had draw in 1 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They won their last match against Sheriff YC on June 7, 2014 with score of 4-0.  Cork City won all of the last 5 matches played by them.  They recently won a match against St. Mochtas AFC Dublin on June 7, 2014 with score of 6-0.

As on June 11, 2014 William Hill is providing best odds of 1.95 for the win of Shamrock Rovers.  Pinnacle is providing best odds of 3.55 for draw and 4.45 for the win of Cork City in this match.

 

 

 

Posted by Louis On June - 3 - 2014

Betting Odds for Football World Friendlies: Ecuador vs. England

This match between Ecuador and England is scheduled for June 4, 2014 at Sun Life Stadium, Florida.  In this match Ecuador will play against England for the world cup preparatory friendlies.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Ecuador to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are suggesting win of England in this match due to their superior form.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting the win of England at 100 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of England (+2) is superior to that of Ecuador (0).  Ecuador won 1, had draw 3 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They lost their last match against Mexico on June 1, 2014 with score of 3-1.  England won 3 and lost 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They recently won a match against Peru on May 31, 2014 with score of 3-0.

As on June 3, 2014 best odds for this match are as following:  William Hill is providing best odds of 4.50 for the win of Ecuador; Winner.com is providing odds of 3.50 for draw and Pinnacle is providing odds of 1.97 for the win of England in this match.

 

 

Posted by Louis On May - 23 - 2014

Betting Odds for Brazilian Serie-B:  Vila Nova vs. América RN

This match between Vila Nova and América RN is scheduled for May 24, 2014 at Estádio do Governo do Estado de Goiás.  In this match Vila Nova with 20th position will play against América RN with 10th position in this series.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Vila Nova to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of Vila Nova in this match due to their home ground advantage and the fact that they are already in relegation zone.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 8 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Vila Nova at 50 percent, win of América RN at 37.5 and probability of draw at 12.5 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of América RN (-1) is superior to that of Vila Nova (-5).  Vila Nova lost all of the last 5 matches played by them.  They lost their last match against Ponte Preta on May 21, 2014 with score of 1-0.  América RN won 2, had draw in 1 and lost 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They recently lost a match against Ceara on May 21, 2014 with score of 1-0.

As on May 23, 2014 Pinnacle is providing best odds for this match as 2.56 for the win of Vila Nova, 3.25 for draw and 2.90 for win of América RN in this match.

Posted by Louis On May - 15 - 2014

Betting Tips for NBA Conference Semifinals:  Washington Wizards vs. Indiana Pacers Game 6

This match between these two teams for the sixth game of Eastern Conference Semifinals is scheduled to take place on May 15, 2014 at 08.00 p.m. as per Eastern Time.  In this match, Washington Wizards with standing of 2nd Southeast will receive Indiana Pacers with standing of 1st Central at Verizon Center.  Majority of betting tips for this match are giving prediction of Washington Wizards to win this match.  Washington Wizards have STRK of Win 1 and Indiana Pacers have STRK of Lost 1 in the semifinals.  

Betting tips in this article are based on the comprehensive study of data pertaining to both teams. Currently this study is suggesting win of Washington Wizards in this match due to their home ground advantage.

Washington Wizards won 4 and lost 1 out of the 5 matches played against Chicago Bulls in the conference quarterfinals.  They won 2 and lost 3 matches out of the 5 games played against Indiana Pacers for the conference semifinals.  They recently won a match against Indiana Pacers on May 13, 2014 with score of 102-79.  The season’s statistics related with Washington Wizards shows that they had scored at an average of 100.7 points per game with rebounds at the rate of 42.2 and assists at the rate of 23.3 per game.  They allowed at an average of 99.4 points per game to other teams.  Washington Wizards has current PCT of .537.

Indiana Pacers won 4 and lost 3 out of the 7 matches against Atlanta Hawks in the conference quarterfinals.  They won 3 and lost 2 matches out of the 5 games played against Washington Wizards in the conference semifinals.  They recently lost a match against Washington Wizards on May 15, 2014 as mentioned above.  The season’s statistics related with Indiana Pacers shows that they had scored at an average of 96.7 points per game with rebounds at the rate of 44.7 and assists at the rate of 20.1 per game.  They allowed at an average of 92.3 points to other teams.  Indiana Pacers has current PCT of .683.

As per the data available betting tips for this match predicts win of Washington Wizards.

Posted by Louis On May - 6 - 2014

Betting Tips for NBA Conference Semifinals:  San Antonio Spurs vs. Portland Trail Blazers Game 1

This match between these two teams for the first game of Eastern Conference Semifinals is scheduled to take place on May 6, 2014 at 09.30 p.m. as per Eastern Time.  In this match, San Antonio Spurs with standing of 1st Southwest will receive Portland Trail Blazers with standing of 2nd Northwest at AT&T Center.  Majority of betting tips for this match are giving prediction of San Antonio Spurs to win this match.  San Antonio Spurs has STRK of Win 1 and Portland Trail Blazers also have STRK of Win 1.  

Betting tips in this article are based on the comprehensive study of data pertaining to both teams. Currently this study is also suggesting win of San Antonio Spurs in this match due to their home ground advantage and superior form.

San Antonio Spurs won 4 and lost 3 matches out of 7 against Dallas Mavericks in the conference quarterfinals.  They recently won a match against Dallas Mavericks on May 4, 2014 with score of 119-96.  The season’s statistics related with San Antonio Spurs shows that they had scored at an average of 105.4 points per game with rebounds at the rate of 43.3 and assists at the rate of 25.2 per game.  They allowed at an average of 97.6 points to other teams.  San Antonio Spurs has current PCT of .659.

Portland Trail Blazers won 4 and lost 2 out of the 6 matches played against Portland Trail Blazers in the conference quarterfinals.  They recently won a match against Portland Trail Blazers on May 2, 2014 with score of 99-98.  The season’s statistics related with Portland Trail Blazers shows that they had scored at an average of 106.7 points per game with rebounds at the rate of 46.4 and assists at the rate of 23.2 per game.  They allowed at an average of 102.8 points per game to other teams.  Portland Trail Blazers has current PCT of .659.

As per the data available betting tips for this match predicts win of San Antonio Spurs.

 

ruohowzj galkin

Utilizzando il sito, accetti raccolta ed uso dei cookie da parte nostra. maggiori informazioni

Cookie Policy

Uso dei Cookies in questo sito

Nella presente cookie policy viene descritto l'utilizzo dei cookies di questo sito. Titolare del trattamento dei dati personali è il soggetto cui fa riferimento il sito stesso, individuato nella home page del sito stesso

Che cos'è un cookie?

I cookie sono porzioni di informazioni che il sito Web inserisce nel tuo dispositivo di navigazione quando visiti una pagina. Possono comportare la trasmissione di informazioni tra il sito Web e il tuo dispositivo, e tra quest'ultimo e altri siti che operano per conto nostro o in privato, conformemente a quanto stabilito nella rispettiva Informativa sulla privacy. Possiamo utilizzare i cookie per riunire le informazioni che raccogliamo su di te. Puoi decidere di ricevere un avviso ogni volta che viene inviato un cookie o di disabilitare tutti i cookie modificando le impostazioni del browser. Disabilitando i cookie, tuttavia, alcuni dei nostri servizi potrebbero non funzionare correttamente e non potrai accedere a numerose funzionalità pensate per ottimizzare la tua esperienza di navigazione nel sito. Per maggiori informazioni sulla gestione o la disabilitazione dei cookie del browser, consulta l'ultima sezione della presente Politica sui cookie. Utilizziamo varie tipologie di cookie con funzioni diverse. Ci riserviamo di pubblicare una tabella periodicamente aggiornata per indicare i tipi di cookie utilizzati e i riferimenti utili per conoscere le specifiche finalità di utilizzo. Qui di seguito riportiamo una descrizione sintetica delle principali tipologie di cookie tecnicamente utilizzabili. Per fornirti ogni utile informazione sui cookie e sul loro utilizzo anche solo potenziale e per sapere come modificare il settaggio del tuo browser relativamente all'uso dei cookie ti invitiamo a leggere questa descrizione dettagliata. Cookie di sessione e permanenti Preliminarmente precisiamo che la durata dei dei cookie installati può essere limitato alla sessione di navigazione o estendesi per un tempo maggiore anche dopo che l'ustente ha abbandonato il sito visitato. Privilegiamo l'uso di c.d. cookie di sessione (che non vengono memorizzati in modo persistente sul computer dell'utente e svaniscono con la chiusura del browser) permette la trasmissione di identificativi di sessione (costituiti da numeri casuali generati dal server) necessari per consentire l'esplorazione sicura ed efficiente del sito. I c.d. cookies di sessione utilizzati in questo sito evitano il ricorso ad altre tecniche informatiche potenzialmente pregiudizievoli per la riservatezza della navigazione degli utenti e non consentono l'acquisizione di dati personali identificativi dell'utente.

1. Cookie tecnici

Questi cookie sono fondamentali per poter navigare sul sito Web e utilizzare alcune funzionalità. Senza i cookie strettamente necessari, i servizi online che normalmente sono offerti dal sito, potrebbero non essere accessibili se la loro erogazione si basa esclusivamente su cookie di questa natura. Infatti i cookie di questo tipo permettono all’utente di navigare in modo efficiente tra le pagine di un sito web e di utilizzare le diverse opzioni e servizi proposti. Consentono, ad esempio di identificare una sessione, accedere ad aree riservate, ricordare gli elementi che compongono una richiesta formulata in precedenza, perfezionare un ordine di acquisto o la memorizzazione di un preventivo. Non è necessario fornire il consenso per i cookie tecnici, poiché sono indispensabili per assicurarti i servizi richiesti.  E' possibile bloccare o rimuovere i cookie tecnici modificando la configurazione delle opzioni del proprio browser. Se si disattivano o eliminando i cookie stessi. Tuttavia eseguendo queste operazioni, è possibile che non si riesca ad accedere a determinate aree del sito web o ad utilizzare alcuni dei servizi offerti. Per ulteriori informazioni ci rifacciamo all'informativa sulla privacy del sito.

2. Cookie per l'analisi delle prestazioni

È possibile che da parte nostra o dei i fornitori di servizi che operano per nostro conto vengano inseriti dei cookie per le prestazioni nel tuo dispositivo di navigazione. Le informazioni raccolte mediante i cookie per le prestazioni sono utilizzate esclusivamente da noi o nel nostro interesse. I cookie per le prestazioni raccolgono informazioni anonime relative al modo in cui gli utenti utilizzano il sito Web e le sue varie funzionalità. Ad esempio, i nostri cookie per le prestazioni raccolgono informazioni in merito alle pagine del sito che visiti più spesso e alle nostre pubblicità che compaiono su altri siti Web con cui interagisci, oltre a verificare se apri e leggi le comunicazioni che ti inviamo e se ricevi messaggi di errore. Le informazioni raccolte possono essere utilizzate per personalizzare la tua esperienza online mostrando contenuti specifici. I cookie per le prestazioni servono anche per limitare il numero di visualizzazioni di uno stesso annuncio pubblicitario. I nostri cookie per le prestazioni non raccolgono informazioni di carattere personale. Un collegamento alla nostra Cookie Policy è disponibile tramite un link presente nel sito. Continuando a utilizzare questo sito Web e le sue funzionalità, autorizzi noi (e gli inserzionisti esterni di questo sito Web) a inserire cookie per le prestazioni nel tuo dispositivo di navigazione. Per eliminare o gestire i cookie per le prestazioni, consultare l'ultima sezione della presente Cookie Policy. In particolare il sito può utilizzare Google Analytics che è uno strumento di analisi di Google che aiuta i proprietari di siti web e app a capire come i visitatori interagiscono con i contenuti di loro proprietà. Si può utilizzare un set di cookie per raccogliere informazioni e generare statistiche di utilizzo del sito web senza identificazione personale dei singoli visitatori da parte di Google. Oltre a generare rapporti sulle statistiche di utilizzo dei siti web, il tag pixel di Google Analytics può essere utilizzato, insieme ad alcuni cookie per la pubblicità descritti sopra, per consentirci di mostrare risultati più pertinenti nelle proprietà di Google (come la Ricerca Google) e in tutto il Web. Per ulteriori informazioni è possibile consultare questo sito cookie di Analytics e privacy.

3. Cookie di profilazione

Ci riserviamo la possibilità di utillizzare da parte nostra (o dei i fornitori di servizi che operano per nostro conto) cookie di profilazione per memorizzare le scelte effettuata (preferenza della lingua, paese o altre impostazioni online) e per fornire le funzionalità personalizzate od ottimizzate che presumiamo possano essere preferite dall'utente o per memorizzare le sue abitudini e preferenze manifestate durante la navigazione. I cookie di profilazione possono essere utilizzati per offrirti servizi online, per inviarti pubblicità che tenga conto dei tuoi interessi o per evitare che ti vengano offerti servizi che hai rifiutato in passato. Peraltro informiamo che tecnicamente è possibile autorizzare inserzionisti o terze parti a fornire contenuti e altre esperienze online tramite questo sito Web. In questo caso, la terza parte in questione potrebbe inserire i propri cookie di profilazione nel tuo dispositivo e utilizzarli, in modo analogo a noi, al fine di fornirti funzionalità personalizzate e ottimizzare la tua esperienza d'uso. Selezionando opzioni e impostazioni personalizzate o funzionalità ottimizzate in base alle preferenze manifestate dall'utente, si autorizza l'utilizzo da parte nostra dei cookie di profilazione necessari a offrirti tali esperienze. Eliminando i cookie di profilazione, le preferenze o le impostazioni selezionate non verranno memorizzate per visite future. Nel caso in cui vengano utilizzati cookie di parti terze ci riserviamo di indicare dettagliatamente i link alle informative predisposte da tali soggetti. Il sito può utilizzare strumenti di remarketing di parti terze. In tal caso alcune pagine del sito possono includere un codice definito "codice remarketing". Questo codice permette di leggere e configurare i cookie del browser al fine di determinare quale tipo di annuncio visualizzerai, in funzione dei dati relativi alla tu visita al sito, quali per esempio il circuito di navigazione scelto, le pagine effettivamente visitate o le azioni compiute all'interno delle stesse. Le liste di remarketing così create sono conservate in un database dei server di Google in cui si conservano tutti gli ID dei cookie associati ad ogni lista o categoria di interessi. Le informazioni ottenute consentono di identificare solo il browser, dato che con queste informazioni la parte terza non è in grado di identificare l'utente. Questi strumenti consentono di pubblicare annunci personalizzati in base alle visite degli utenti al nostro sito. L’autorizzazione alla raccolta e all’archiviazione dei dati può essere revocata in qualsiasi momento. L’utente può disattivare l’utilizzo dei cookie da parte di Google attraverso le specifiche opzioni di impostazione dei diversi browser. In particolare questi sono i principali strumenti di remarketing che potremmo utilizzare: Google Adwords Per maggiori informazioni sul Remarketing di Google è possibile visitare la pagina https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2454000?hl=it&ref_topic=2677326 Per maggiori informazioni sulle Norme e Principi Google per la Privacy è possibile visitare la pagina http://www.google.it/policies/technologies/ads/ Bing Ads Per maggiori informazioni sul Remarketing di Microsoft è possibile visitare la pagina http://choice.microsoft.com/it-IT Per maggiori informazioni sulle Norme e Principi di Microsoft per la Privacy è possibile visitare la pagina http://www.microsoft.com/privacystatement/it-it/bingandmsn/default.aspx Facebook Ads Per maggiori informazioni sul Remarketing di Facebook è possibile visitare la pagina https://www.facebook.com/help/1505060059715840

Visitatori registrati

Ci riserviamo il diritto di analizzare le attività online dei visitatori registrati sui nostri siti Web e sui servizi online tramite l'uso dei cookie e di altre tecnologie di tracciabilità. Se hai scelto di ricevere comunicazioni da parte nostra, possiamo utilizzare i cookie e altre tecnologie di tracciabilità per personalizzare le future comunicazioni in funzione dei tuoi interessi. Inoltre, ci riserviamo il diritto di utilizzare cookie o altre tecnologie di tracciabilità all'interno delle comunicazioni che ricevi da noi (ad esempio, per sapere se queste sono state lette o aperte o per rilevare con quali contenuti hai interagito e quali collegamenti hai aperto), in modo da rendere le comunicazioni future più rispondenti ai tuoi interessi. Se non desideri più ricevere comunicazioni mirate, puoi fare clic sul collegamento per l'annullamento dell'iscrizione, disponibile nelle nostre comunicazioni, o accedere al tuo account per revocare il consenso all'invio di comunicazioni a fini di marketing. Se non desideri più ricevere comunicazioni pubblicitarie personalizzate in base alla tua attività online su questo e altri siti Web, segui le istruzioni sopra riportate (per gli annunci pubblicitari mirati). Abilitazione/disabilitazione di cookie tramite il browser Esistono diversi modi per gestire i cookie e altre tecnologie di tracciabilità. Modificando le impostazioni del browser, puoi accettare o rifiutare i cookie o decidere di ricevere un messaggio di avviso prima di accettare un cookie dai siti Web visitati. Ti ricordiamo che disabilitando completamente i cookie nel browser potresti non essere in grado di utilizzare tutte le nostre funzionalità interattive. Se utilizzi più computer in postazioni diverse, assicurati che ogni browser sia impostato in modo da soddisfare le tue preferenze. Puoi eliminare tutti i cookie installati nella cartella dei cookie del tuo browser. Ciascun browser presenta procedure diverse per la gestione delle impostazioni. Fai clic su uno dei collegamenti sottostanti per ottenere istruzioni specifiche. Se non utilizzi nessuno dei browser sopra elencati, seleziona "cookie" nella relativa sezione della guida per scoprire dove si trova la tua cartella dei cookie.

Eliminazione dei cookie Flash

Fai clic sul collegamento qui di seguito per modificare le tue impostazioni relative ai cookie Flash. Disabilitazione dei cookie Flash Attivazione e disattivazione dei cookies tramite servizi di terzi Oltre a poter utilizzare gli strumenti previsti dal browser per attivare o disattivare i singoli cookies, informiamo che il sito www.youronlinechoices.com riporta l'elenco dei principali provider che lavorano con i gestori dei siti web per raccogliere e utilizzare informazioni utili alla fruizione della pubblicità comportamentale. Tenuto conto che è possibile che nel corso del tempo vengano installati cookie di profilazione di terze parte, puoi verificarli facilmente e scegliere se accettarli o meno accedendo al sito www.youronlinechoices.com/it Puoi disattivare o attivare tutte le società o in alternativa regolare le tue preferenze individualmente per ogni società. In particolare per compiere con facilità questa operazione puoi utilizzare lo strumento che trovi nella pagina www.youronlinechoices.com/it/le-tue-scelte e controllare agevolmente le tue preferenze sulla pubblicità comportamentale. Ulteriori informazioni utili sui cookie sono disponibili a questi indirizzi:

Chiudi